LATIMER COUNTY OKLAHOMA LAND FOR SALE!
This 40 acre parcel is located off of a deeded easement directly off of Hwy 1, giving you total privacy. It can be access by 4 wheeler, atv, side by side or on foot. The property is treed and would need to be cleared if building is the end goal but this is an amazing piece of land more ideal for hunting and recreation with all the room you could ask for. The land is gently hilly and rises in elevation from the northwest of the lot to southeast of the lot. The surrounding area is beautiful residential and agricultural land. Sardis Lake is only about a 25 minute drive from the property and the area is popular for camping and hunting. Perfect land for someone wanting to build in the future or instant rec land.
– Acres: 40 +/-
– Land use: Agri-use/Vacant
– Property type: Rural/Agricultural/Vacant
– Taxes last year: $13
– Private well & septic would need to be installed
– Electricity nearby; contact the county for connection specific questions
– Legal access is along the section lines and/or deeded easement.
Directions from the split where Hwy 1 turns into Hwy 2:
– Head southwest on OK-1 W/OK-63 W – .7 mi
– Arrive at approx. gps for the cleared path at the hwy: 34.779688, -95.308933 – there is a tree with a big ZERO (sign) on it which signifies the access point. There is also a locked gate, do not call the number on the gate. Just walk around it to access the property.
– Head south for approx. .5 mile to beginning of property line
4 corners coordinates:
NE 34.7714, -95.3091
SE 34.7677, -95.3091
SW 34.7677, -95.3135
NW 34.7714, -95.3135
**Disclaimer: The information above has been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, boundaries or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. You should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs including but not limited to building codes, restrictions, property boundaries, lot lines, total lot size and any other due diligence you as a buyer see fit. Any GPS coordinates provided are approximations ONLY! Attached for ease of location; this is not a survey or for official use!**
***Access to this parcel of land located in Latimer County Oklahoma is granted strictly at the visitor’s own risk. Visitors should exercise caution while on the premises. The property owner assumes no responsibility or liability for any injuries, damages, or losses incurred by any visitor to the property. By entering the property, visitors acknowledge and accept these risks and agree to hold the property owner harmless for any liability.